Thursday, June 24, 2010

Off-Tour Butt Glue

I've been off-tour for about two weeks now. Our last show in Dallas, Texas was canceled because of promoter reasons. I'm happy to be off the road for the time being. I'm getting a lot of time to think and do other things that I enjoy that is not possible while on the road. For example, I can finally play World of Warcraft again. In all of the hotels we stayed, the internet was too flaky for game play (and sometimes even just regular browsing).

We did a birthday party show for The Reverend Tommy Gunn's son, which was a lot of fun. I think everyone really enjoyed themselves.

"The Amazing Chris" really needs a new name. We are open to suggestions.

In other news, he built himself a throwing board so he can practice knife-throwing (without me). He also gave me a shiny black and white diamond engagement ring...

So... you know. We're getting married.

As for me, I've been doing a lot of sitting around. Mostly writing and doing other non-show related things. I should really get back on hooping practice, stretching, and juggling... but it seems that my butt is glued to various pieces of furniture.

No comments:

Post a Comment